Thursday, June 19, 2014

It’s Him

by: Ruby Ann J. Puzon

I am truly blessed that God has given me a wonderful gift I couldn’t even imagine. I never expected this to come. I had no hopes that this would come my way, ever! I had to leave it all to God. To live my life the way God wants me to be. Everything happens for a reason. I had to move on and to live life depending on the Will of the Wind. I have had a not-so-pleasant-heart-experiences that I guess made me a better person and to learn that life is not the way I wanted it to happen. I have no right to ask when sorrows come. In a movie with Mandy Moore she utters “ I have no reason to be angry with God” and so am I. In the gateway of my heart, I even put a sign: NO TRESSPASSING. I said: I would never ever trust and love again and that all people are the same. But it proved me wrong. Yeah. I guess I was just closed-hearted that I labeled all people just the same. 

One day, a God’s gift was delivered, it was delivered to me not in a box-with-a-ribbon-with-a-card thing that says for Ruby but in a simple-lacking-decoration-no- embellishment therefore plain in appearance box that anybody would not in a hurry to open it. As time passes by, I was curious to open it, to risk my life and to try to see what’s inside. And wallah! It was what I’m waiting for. Finally, it was a box full of hearts. And from those hearts I found a heart that completes the missing piece in me. It’s Him. On bended knee, I thank God that after three years of being quiet, closing all the doors and the windows I saw the sky and this special Star that is radiantly so willing to shine for me forever. I almost gave up, but when I am about to give up, it comes…Finally I met the right one. I am so grateful for the gift. I thought that maybe God wants me to meet few wrong people to meet the right one. Now I am falling in love and so ready to die for that love.

kỉ niệm tháng! anh mai mai yeu em! 
NB. This is a repost from 2010. I hope you got inspired from this post. Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment