Thursday, July 10, 2014

365 Happy days!

by: Ruby Ann J Puzon

For the last 525,600 minutes of embracing the challenges and changes while taking chance of the unknown and on what life has to offer, my heart is overjoyed knowing that the moon and the stars are in my favour.

I smiled from ear to ear while praising God for all the wonderful blessings He has given me.  A life full of challenges is meant to be lived with so much hope and optimism that everything will fall into its proper place, in time.

Happy 365 days work anniversary to me in CMZ! Happy to have known nearly 600 individuals for the past 365 days in my new and exciting career journey.

Excited for the next 365 days and more 525,600 minutes of embracing life and surprises!  Life is beautiful.

Glory to God in the highest!



No comments:

Post a Comment